Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears - with the practice nurse.
- Contraceptive services - available during routine surgeries. Repeat contraception prescriptions can be obtained after visiting the practice nurse. Advice on emergency contraception is also available. Condoms are provided free in the toilet and a small supply is left in the outer porch which is open 24/7.
- Child health & immunisations - by appointment with the practice nurse.
- Counselling - can be seen via a GP referral.
- Maternity services - midwife run antenatal clinics are arranged by appointment.
- Pre-conception advice
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.